Monday, October 16, 2017

Sweetheart LoveBirds

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.

I can't believe it is already mid-October. This year has gone by in a blink of an eye. We are still having very mild temperatures for Fall.


The leaves  on the trees are still green so I don't know if we will have the gorgeous display of autumn colors this year or not. I am hoping we don't go from warm temperatures into winter weather. I love the Fall season with its warm days and cool nights and the changing leaf color. Will have to wait to see what develops here.


In the meantime, let's move onto my card for today. This one I made for the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Julie was the hostess for this DTGD17justwritedesigns challenge.


For my background, I used some Liquitex gloss gel, pistachio pudding, melon mambo and pink pirouette reinkers plus a heart stencil from Stampin'-Up. It is a simple technique that I thought made for the perfect background for my card.


The sweetheart lovebirds and love phrase are both dies from CottageCutz.  The love phrase is cut in melon mambo cardstock and the birds in pink pirouette and pool party. I sponged the birds with the matching ink for a little more depth.

 I thought I could use this as a wedding or anniversary card. And, that completes my card for today. So until next time........God bless.


Card details:
Paper: melon mambo, whisper white, pink pirouette, pool party
Paper Size: A2  
Ink: pink pirouette, pool party  
Accessories: sweetheart lovebirds, love phrase (CottageCutz), heart stencil, pistachio pudding, melon mambo, pink pirouette reinkers (Stampin'-Up), gloss gel (Liquitex)  
Techniques: stencil 
 
Dies I used on card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzsweetheartlovebirds4x4.aspx

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzexpressionspluslovephrase.aspx

I am also entering:
1.  Crafting From the Heart has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Get Creative has a wedding challenge.
3.  Glitter & Sparkle has an anything goes challenge.




  

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this card is so darling!! I love the dies, and the bg is so full of love! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails