Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Get Well Wishes

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.
Today was preschool day. It was a busy 2 hours getting all we had planned finished. We did a cute shamrock project. I found some glittery foam shamrocks in the Dollar Store and just brought in some rhinestones and let the kids decorate them. We used them on our classroom bulletin board. They really turned out cute as did our Board.
 
March will be dedicated to Dr Seuss. So I will be looking for 6-7 projects with this theme. I have one that we did last year centered around the Red Fish - Blue Fish book. We use cupcake liners for the fish body. It's something easy for our 3 year olds to complete. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
 
Now let's move on to my card for today. This one I made for the Splitcoastampers color challenge #622. I was the hostess and my color trio was watermelon wonder, mint macaron and night of navy. Optional this week is to use designer paper.
watermelon wonder, mint macaron, night of navy

I started this card with my layout. I am using the Mojo Monday 484 sketch.

My designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "floral boutique" collection. I used the CottageCutz stitched squares dies to cut the squares for the sketch requirement. The spring fairy is a new die from CottageCutz.

My label sentiments are a stamp and die combo from MFT. Scattered a few watermelon wonder sequins to finish my card. The sequins are from a Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit.
 
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time...........God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: label maker sentiments (MFT)
Paper: mint macaron, night of navy, watermelon wonder, floral boutique dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2  
Ink: night of navy
Accessories: label tape dies (MFT), spring fairy & stitched square dies (CottageCutz), watermelon wonder sequins

CottageCutz Dies used:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzspringfairyelites.aspx
 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzstitchedsquaresetbasics.aspx
I am also entering:
1.  Addicted to Stamps and More has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Crafting By Designs has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge.
 

2 comments:

  1. hi Mary
    you used the sketch so clever
    love all sentiment on the 4 panels
    and the die cutting in red is stunning
    adorable made
    Many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest get well card...love those black and white panels. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails