Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Coffee & Donut Love

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.
 
Well I am happy to say that I have finally gotten all my Christmas things put away. Whew what a job! Now I will be able to concentrate on the organization ideas for my craft room and also finishing up on some minor details in my newly remodeled kitchen.
 
Yesterday I found a cabinet knob that I like at Lowe's. I only bought one just in case it didn't look right. My hubby put it on last night and we both like it a lot. So tomorrow after preschool, I will drive there and get the others that I need. A new store opened up and they sent me a 10% coupon.
 
Now let's move onto my card for today. Valentine's Day will be here before you know it. I send out a few cards and also let some of our friends pick a card to give to their wives or husbands.
This one I made for the color challenge #617. Karen is our hostess and she chose old olive, blushing bride and pink pirouette as her color combo. 
old olive, blushing bride, pink pirouette
 My card is using the MOJO479 sketch.

The background was made using the Stampin'-Up "seasonal decorative masks". There are 4 stencils in this pack and I used the dots and stripes.
I used the Clarity brushes and Ranger spun sugar distress ink. It's a close match to pink pirouette -that pad was a bit dry and I didn't have a re-inker.

The Clarity brushes are awesome to work with. I love the way they lay down the color. I separated the panel with some pink pirouette cardstock that was cut with an MFT die.
For the long rectangle behind the image panel, I used old olive ribbon.

The coffee cup and whipped cream are a die from CottageCutz - mug with heart. I cut it in chocolate chip (one of my neutrals this week) and my heart in pink pirouette.
My donut is a stamp and die from Taylored Expressions - pizza my heart. I stamped and cut it in whisper white then layered chocolate chip over that and stamped again in blushing bride. I colored the sprinkles with Stampin'-Up markers.

The sentiment is also from Taylored Expressions set - "we go together". And, that completes my post for today. Time to get busy with some organization stuff around my house. So until next time.........God bless.
 
Card Details:
Stamps: pizza my heart and we go together (Taylored Expressions) 
Paper: choc chip, whisper white, pink pirouette, blushing bride
Paper Size: A2  
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip (Stampin'-Up), Spun Sugar (Ranger)  
Accessories: Seasonal decorative masks, old olive satin ribbon (Stampin'-Up), mug w/heart die (CottageCutz), pizza my heart die (Taylored Expressions), Clarity Brushes, blueprints 3 (MFT)
 
I am also entering:
1.  Lemon Shortbread challenge #33 is anything goes. 
2.  Crafting From the Heart has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Stamps & Fun =Creativity has an anything goes challenge.
 
 
    
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the spring design and coffee is always a winner. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails