Sunday, August 23, 2015

~Celebrate~

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to visit with the Charmed Life Blog. Another beautiful summer day here in Pittsburgh.
 
I am having a problem with one of my molars and woke up this morning with some horrible pain. I took and Advil and laid back down to wait for the ibuprofen to take affect. Well, I fell back to sleep and when I woke again it was too late for me to get ready for church. What a disappointment. I don't like missing church because it sets my week up.
 
The tooth is another issue. I will be calling the dentist tomorrow morning. Not sure what the problem is. I was there for a cleaning about 2 weeks ago and the tooth has been bothering me since. But the pain this morning was a bit intense.
 
Oh well, enough of that. Let's move onto my card for today. This one I made for The Splitcoaststampers color challenge #544. Vicki was the hostess and she chose a subtle color palette with wisteria wonder, so saffron and calypso coral.
 
wisteria wonder, so saffron, calypso coral
 
For this sample, I started with my layout which is last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch #282


My background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up collection "etcetera". Love all the dots.
 
The wisteria wonder angled pane is cut with the MFT pierced rectangle stax die. The image and sentiment panel is cut with the same die set.

The stamped ribbon and tag are stamps from the PTI set "no strings attached".
I stamped my birthday sentiment using a set from MFP. To complete this card, I added a few die cut sequins. The sequins die is from MFT.
 
Well, that's my card for today. So until next time........God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: no strings attached (PTI), oopsy daisy (MFP) 
Paper: calypso coral, very vanilla, wisteria wonder, so saffron
Paper Size: A2 Ink: calypso coral, wisteria wonder 
Accessories: : pierced rectangle stax & sequins dies (MFT)

I am also entering:
1.  Glitter n Sparkle has a happy birthday challenge.
2.  Stamping Sensations has anything goes with a stamp and die.
3.  Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge has a birthdays challenge.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely, bright and cheerful design! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Mary! I love the way the image looks on the dots. I hope you feel better, a toothache sure can be miserable! Take care of yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails